Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

My way of life.

Before i start everything, i would like to introduce myself..

            My name is Jovenal Mallonga, but everyone calls me “Junix”. Born in tuguegarao city on August 26, 1995.  After high school, I decided to move to manila to study college. As far as my education is concerned, I’m still at 1st year and taking up BS tourism at University of the East, manila.

2 things I love the most..

  1. Books.   (Specifically novels)                


               I happen to love to read. However, my reading interests are varied to say the least. I love to read novels written by Sidney Sheldon and Nicholas Sparks, meaning to say I’m into suspense and romance genre. Recently, I have discovered that I enjoy fantasy novels as well. 

     2.  Films.   (Photography)


               I know it is old fashioned, but it has many advantages and drawbacks as well, film is more creative and even has better quality than digital cameras (no pixels to limit detail). Its downfall is the expense and the time. Everything is rushed today and art takes time thus it is a dying art. I’m using Holga (toy camera). I will post a blog about this soon.

I am also a dog-person. We have 2 shih tzu, I definitely pamper them too much. As such, I don't care for cats at all.

I am a huge believer that God still works miracles. But there are other times in which instead of God working the miracle, He works through in a very natural way.


I have a lot to say, but very little to type.


- Junix

No comments:

Post a Comment